67 ACRES - TAMBO UPPER
New brick 4 bedroom home, shed with living quarters, hay shed, cattle yards.
Property is midway between Swan Reach, Nicholson & Bruthen.
Secondary school bus stop at corner, Tambo Upper primary school 2 minutes.
East Gippsland Rail Trail runs beside one boundary.
The many features of the house include:
* 5 Star energy rating
* LowE safety glass - 6mm in front lounge area
* 3 car garage with double and single roller doors plus internal & external access doors.
* Main bedroom with separate walk-in dressing room & adjoining ensuite with two basins, shower & toilet.
* Second & third bedrooms with built-in robes
* Fourth bedroom
* Study with two desk areas & library
* Kitchen with stainless steel Fisher & Paykel double door fridge, double dish drawer dishwasher & large electric cooker with gas hot plates
* Large walk-in pantry
* Caeserstone benchtops throughout kitchen
* Wood heater in lounge area
* Ducted vacuum throughout including kicker outlet in kitchen & hose in garage
* Heat pump 315lt hot water service
* Bathroom with shower, bath & separate toilet
* Large laundry with two walk-in storage rooms
* Solid timber flooring throughout main living area consists of a blend of three East Gippsland timbers (Wormy Chestnut)
* Double insulation including aircell in the roof & walls (2.5 batts instead of standard 1.4), ceilings (3.5 instead of 2.5)
* Underfloor insulation
* Solar Panel System 2kw (12 panels) - feeds excess electricity back into the grid to generate credits during sunny periods. (Example of savings - electricity account of Dec - Mar 2010 = total $50.853 for family of 4)
* TV points in lounge, kitchen and fourth bedroom
Additional property features:
* Shed beside house with separate living quarters including kitchenette, bathroom with shower & bath, reverse cycle air-conditioning
* 12,000 gallon water tank capacity at house + 10,000 gallons at shed which is transferrable to house tanks
* 5 dams in three paddocks, two additional paddocks with water troughs connected to 3,000 gallon water tank at hay shed
* Pop up fire protection sprinkler system around perimeter of fenceline around house & shed - can be attached to a fire pump/attached to tanks
* Three bay hay shed with lighting & separate electricity supply
* Electric fence to whole perimeter of property & some internal fences
* Cattle yards with crush, separate holding areas & two water troughs.
- 4 beds
- 2 baths
- 2 garage
- Land is 271139 m2
- Floor Area is 38 m2
- Vacuum System