DON'S PLACE ON RIVIERA HARBOURS, PAYNEVILLE
. . . . . . on the Gippsland Lakes
The waterfront village of Paynesville on the shores of Lake Victoria and Lake King which form part of Australias largest inland water system is attracting increasing attention from people wishing to live on the waterfront.
The inland canal system known as Riviera Harbours is designed for those who want to live on sheltered water with their boat(s) on a private jetty at the front door. On the harbours, homes are designed to take full advantage of the waterfront environment and this home is an outstanding example.
Built in 2003 for world famous jazz musician Don Burrows and designed to comply with the owners passion for boating, fishing and all things waterfront, this is a home to be seriously considered.
Designer Joe Tantaro worked closely with Don and supervised the building process to ensure that this would be the perfect retirement home for the musician.
The main bedroom with full en-suite, private landing and deck is on the mezzanine level; all other rooms are on ground level.
* high tech kitchen with stone bench tops, glass splash backs, stainless steel detail and walk-in pantry
* expansive living/dining space with polished timber floors and stone fire place opening on to the east facing entertaining deck which leads to the private jetty
* central, north facing courtyard
* guest bedroom with full en-suite and walk-in robe
* third bedroom/music room
* main bathroom
* double garage with auto door and direct entry into the home
* dark room or workshop
Contact us to book an inspection of this very special waterfront home.
- 3 beds
- 3 baths
- 2 garage
- Land is 699 m2
- Vacuum System
- Open Fire Place